Saturday, April 7, 2007

Drrrty

I'm listening to one of Donna Matrix's mixes. It's a break beat mix from 2004. It really gets you moving, twitching, really. In the last hour I've run 6 errands (all from the phone and computer) and organized two aspects of my life. It's Jessica's birthday on monday, so we've been celebrating. Last night she worked a 10 hour day, did a two hour freelance project, then I took her to see some live music. Mew is a danish rock band that sings about giraffes in a high pitched melodic way under booming bass, guitar, and drums. It was an amazing show. Jessica said it was one of the best she's ever seen. I loved it too. She seemed really happy. Then I massaged her into sleep. That's a good birthday present, I hope. She was happy, so today she'll carry it into her work. It will spread. This is why it's important to be happy. This is why music, art, wit, etc. are important. It lets us work better to make the system work better. Contribute!

No comments: