Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mew Special

The title is what band and song that I awoke to, running through my head. It goes like this:

"Special, blah blah blah blah blah....
You know blah blah blah blah..."

I don't really know all the words, or enough to form a sentence, but it's still a beautiful song.

I have two more days of work left before I'm unemployed for two months. Here are some goals for this summer, or at least this month.

By August 20th I'd like to have written my first novel. Fer sure.

By July 22nd, when I'm getting married, I'd like to be in good shape. That's exercise, people. I've got the time. I need an hour a day, 6 days a week. But I have the time, so I should do it. Last week I overexerted and hurt my back though. I took a week off, and am going to the gym today. I'm also keeping track of what exercise I'm doing and when I'm doing it. So far it's just not enough on paper.

Also by the wedding I need to have everything planned for the wedding. I need a caterer, some sort of flower arrangement, a bartender, some sort of parking solution, clothes for me to wear, and some wedding playlists. Yow! Maybe we need a wedding photographer too, although we know so many photographers that I don't see why we'll need to pay.

Oh, and a honeymoon as soon as possible.

A to-do list!

No comments: